Sheet Pan Steak And Potatoes
Sheet Pan Steak and Potatoes are the perfect back to school meal. With minimal effort dinner can be on the table while tackling homework!
School is back in session here in Georgia and that means I’ve spent the last 3 weeks trying to readjust to the daily rigors of all things school. The early mornings coupled with getting back to a steady workout has caused me to have little desire to cook. Normally I tend to cook every other day but there are times when I am cooking daily. In a effort to make this transitional period as smooth as possible while not sacrificing our meals, I’ve been making meals that require minimal effort but still taste good.
My Sheet Pan Steak and Potatoes checks all the boxes and is a bit hit around here. Sheet pan meals are nothing new, just take a look around Pinterest and you will find countless variations. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest if you don’t already!
What I like is the fact that I basically toss everything together in a bowl, mix it well and then throw it on a pan and into the oven – it doesn’t get any easier than that. I can help my son with his homework while dinner is in the oven. If you’re not a fan of steak, you can use lamb instead and it will be just as good.
I served it with my 5 Ingredient Yellow Rice to complete the meal but it can be eaten as it. For the vegetables in the sheet pan steak and potatoes, I chose to use baby potatoes, mushrooms and sliced onions. I know a lot of people aren’t a fan of mushrooms but it does add to the flavor of the dish so I highly suggest using it. I used fresh dill to finish it off and that totally kicked it up a notch! Meals such are these are helping me while I attempt to snap myself back to my new schedule.
Get the Recipe SHEET PAN STEAK AND POTATOES
- 2 ½ lbs top sirloin steak cut into pieces
- 1 lb baby potatoes cut in half
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp steak seasoning
- 1 tsp salt*
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl place all ingredients except the dill and toss to combine.
- Place on a 13x9 baking pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place in preheat oven and cook for 1 ½ hours covered and then ½ hour uncovered.
- Remove from the oven and stir in dill. Serve warm.
- * You may need to adjust the amount of salt. Some steak seasonings are very salty while others are salt free.