Chicken And Zucchini | Video Recipe
I’m sharing a new video up on my YouTube Channel where I take you along to shop with me at the grocery store and use the produce to make this meal. It’s a unique shopping experience because I’ve been challenge to shop for bruised or less than ideal produce and to make a meal out of it! I made a quick and easy Chicken and Zucchini which is a typical weekday meal for us. Head on over to my channel and please subscribe!
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
Get the Recipe CHICKEN AND ZUCCHINI
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 wiri wiri pepper, seeds removed
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp canola oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 5-6 small zucchini, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 ½ cup chicken stock
- Cut chicken into thin strips. Finely dice thyme, cilantro, garlic and pepper then add to chicken.
- Add grated ginger, garlic and salt and stir to combine. Let marinate for at least 1 hour.
- In a pot over high heat, add oil. When the oil is hot, add seasoned chicken then cook until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add onion and sauté for about 2-3 minutes until it’s softened. Add tomato paste and stir, then cook for about a 1-2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium then cover pot.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the zucchini has softened, then remove from heat and serve with rice.