White Chicken Chili
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BUSH’S® Beans. All opinions are 100% mine.
This year has been like no other and challenging in many ways. One of my greatest challenges is balancing virtual school, work and ensuring that we have homemade meals ready for lunch daily. Typically, I cook mid-morning just in time for lunch, but since I’ve had to oversee virtual schooling, cooking early requires a bit of planning. Crockpot meals such as White Chicken Chili are perfect for my busy life. It’s super easy because everything goes into the crock-pot and in just a few hours you have a delicious meal. White chicken chili takes just a few hours to make, I just put everything into the crock-pot around 7 and by midday, lunch is ready!
Using BUSH’S® White Chili Beans helps make the best chili ever with minimal effort. What I love about the BUSH’S® White Chili Beans is that it has a ton of flavor already in the can because the beans are simmered in a white chili sauce flavored with garlic, cumin and onion. BUSH’S® Beans taste great because they use the best quality beans. Their beans are also gluten-free and a cholesterol-free plant protein. I add a can into my chili, and it adds a ton of flavor.
To make the white chicken chili, I slow cook chicken breast with BUSH’S® White Chili Beans, chicken broth and canned green chiles. It simmers for a few hours until the chicken is tender, then I shred the chicken and added back to the chili. It can be served with a variety of toppings like shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream or Greek yogurt, green onions, sliced jalapenos or even tortilla chips.
Get the Recipe WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup diced onions
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 7 oz can green chili
- 2 15 oz can BUSH’S® White Chili Beans in a Mild Sauce
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 32 oz chicken broth
- Add oil to a pot and brown onion and garlic.
- Add sautéed onion, chicken breast, salt, cumin, green chili, frozen corn and 1 can BUSH’S® White Chili Beans to a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Slow cook on high for 3 ½ hours. Remove chicken breast, and shred. Blend 1 can of beans in a blender then add too slow cooker and stir. Cook for an additional half hour. Stir in shredded chicken and remove from heat. Serve with sour cream and jalapeno slices.