Juicy Baked Chicken (Video)
I’m all for easy recipe and these Juicy Baked Chicken Drumsticks are exactly that. The drumsticks are browned in garlic oil then tossed into the oven to bake until it’s juicy and delicious. Garlic and Italian seasoning, which is combination of basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder and sage gives this dish a ton of flavor with ease.
Here are more chicken recipes:
Get the Recipe JUICY BAKED CHICKEN
- 8-10 chicken legs
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt or use regular salt, adjust accordingly
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 5 mashed garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 red skin potatoes cut in wedges, quartered
- In an oven safe pot, heat oil and brown garlic cloves then
remove and place in a plate.
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper then brown in
oil. Remove chicken from oil then brown potatoes.
- Remove potatoes and place on a plate. Add chicken stock and stir to remove the bits
from the pan. Turn off heat and add
Italian seasoning and stir. Add chicken,
potatoes and garlic to the pot and stir to coat with sauce.
- Cover in lid and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Remove lid, spoon sauce over chicken and bake
for additional 10 mins.