Roasted Vegetable Pasta
This post is sponsored by Mueller’s Pasta. All opinions are my own.
I love roasted vegetables. It’s something that I make year-round and serve on the side of my meals. I also love pasta, so I put them together and made it a meal! I made a Roasted Vegetable Pasta using Mueller’s Garlic and Chive Infused Penne. This was one of the easiest meals because the vegetables are roasted in the oven then tossed with Mueller’s Garlic and Chive Infused Penne, which is infused with herbs and spices, so it adds a depth of flavor to the dish.
For the vegetables I used a combination of zucchini, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and red onions; broccoli, bell peppers or eggplant would be great in this dish as well. The vegetables were seasoned with a simple combination of olive oil, garlic and oregano, because Mueller’s infused pasta has so much flavor. Mueller’s has a 100+ year history of using high-quality durum wheat grown using responsible farming techniques, they truly believe that what’s inside matters. Roasted vegetable pasta is a meatless dish that’s perfect for Meatless Mondays or any day of the week and is very filling. You can also add a grilled chicken, shrimp or steak as well. This is a hearty, filling meal with great ingredients that’s sure to be on repeat.
Get the Recipe ROASTED VEGETABLE PASTA
- -8 oz pack mushrooms
- 2 zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 1 pack cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp oregano
- 12 oz Mueller’s Garlic and Chive Infused Penne
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Chop mushrooms into quarters, slice zucchini into ½ pieces and cut red onion into wedges. Toss together mushrooms, zucchini, onions and tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes and oregano then place on a baking sheet pan.
- Place in preheated oven and roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to boil then add pasta. Cook pasta for 10-12 minutes then drain.
- Remove vegetables from the oven and toss with cooked pasta and chopped parsley. Serve immediately.